Are your kiddos growing like weeds? Is the high price of raising kids in this economy getting you down? The Children’s Closet Consignment Sale has the solution! Our consignors are local moms like you! By shopping with us, not only will you find tens of thousands of items for kids from clothing to furniture all at 70-90% off, but you’ll also be supporting moms and families in our community! You can afford to shop by the armfuls and feel great about it!!!
Tips for shoppers:
- Bring a laundry basket on wheels or a large bag for shopping. We don’t have enough shopping carts for everyone.
- Credit and Debit cards accepted. Cash is preferred (it keeps our costs down.)
- Volunteers, consignors and public presale shop before we open to the public.
- Return Policy – Items are sold as-is and are non-refundable. Please ask a volunteer to help you plug in or open an item to view the contents. We will be happy to help you!
- Please note that for security reasons your strollers or carrier may be checked and inspected at entry and/or upon your exit. Large bags/purses should be left in your car.
Find out about our 1st Time Parents early shopping ticket!
Click here to view our calendar of sale dates and times.