Important Notes About Consigning:
DEADLINE to register online is April 1, 2019. This, also, goes for My Sister’s Closet, Mama’s and Dad’s Garage . You may register at the store during operating hours (because I won’t be working in my office, I’ll be at the store). Check the calendar for times.
Don’t forget to enter your ZIP CODE!
- ALREADY HAVE YOUR BARCODE? – You don’t need to register again for every sale.
- CONSIGNOR SPLIT – Consignors receive 60% of the selling price.
- FEE – $9 will be deducted from each check per sale to help cover expenses.
- MINIMUM – Consignors must bring no less than 25 items or larger items totalling $75+.
- MISSING ITEMS – We cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- MISSING PRICES – The Children’s Closet Sales reserves the right to price items that do not have a price.
- REJECTED ITEMS – Any item missed at drop off not suitable for the sale will be pulled.
- MINIMUM AGE – No one under 10 yrs may register to consign.
- CHECK – Checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of pick up unless other wise stated.
- PICK UP- Items not pick up will become property of The Children’s Closet.
- AGREE – By consigning you agree with these terms.