Mama’s Attic Sale – What to Bring
- Furniture (living room, bedroom, dining sets; TV stands, chairs, stools, desks, shelves, accent tables)
- Outdoor furniture (dining sets, chairs, accent tables, umbrellas, benches)
- Garden decor
- Home decor/seasonal decor
- Boxed sets – great for gift giving
- Clean bedding/throws – in package or drapped over hanger
- Curtains – in package or drapped over hanger
- Craft supplies
- Organizational items
- Pet items
- LIMIT of 5 picture frames
- LIMIT of 20 books
Mama’s Attic Sale – What Not to Bring
- Florist vases
- Non working/broken items
- Previously burnt candles
- Dirty, stained, moldy or smelly items
- We no longer accept VHS videos
- NO longer accepting printers.
*Please remember well presented items sell better. We reserve the right to be selective about what is accepted. All items must be checked by a volunteer before a consignor may leave.
For general information and tagging details click here.
About Accepted Items
*We reserve the right to be selective about what is accepted. All items must be checked by a volunteer at drop off before a consignor may leave. Click here for general information and tagging details.