My Sister’s Closet Sale – What to Bring**
You can bring items for Mama’s Attic and Dad’s Garage at the same time you bring items for My Sister’s Closet.
- Current styles (within 5 years) ladies and junior wear (00-plus sizes).
- Please size s,m,l items with the numeric equivalent. Such as: S/4-6, M/8-10, L/12-14, XL/16, 1X/18-20, 2X/22-24, 3X/26+
- Junior size clothing (odd sizes). JXS/00-1, JS/3-5, JM/7-9, JL/11-13, JXL/15+
- Maternity and scrub maybe sized S,M,L,XL.
- Minimimum of 25 items or larger items totalling at least $75.
- Seasonal items only, please. Spring & summer items sell better at our Spring Sales. Fall & winter items sell better at our Fall Sales.
- Purses, belts, scarves, etc.
- Limit of 8 pairs of shoes per consignor. Please choose your best to bring. (Do Not present in bags.) Zip tie tag to one shoe if possible but DON’T zip tie shoes together.
- Jewelry will be accepted at the consignor’s risk.
- Clothes must be clean and smell fresh.
- We ask that zippers be zipped and buttons buttoned to help items stay on hangers.
- Please hang skirts and pants on gripper hangers to make trying on easier. If you must, pin to the top part of a wire hanger to avoid sliding.
- Current styles, designer and name brands sell best.